Making the Most of Entering Awards
2.45pm – 5.00pm on Wednesday 16 January 2019
Venue – Marcliffe Hotel & Spa, North Deeside Road, Pitfodels, Aberdeen AB15 9YA
This free event is aimed specifically at supporting food and drink producers who are considering entering the North East Scotland Food & Drink Awards or Scotland Food & Drink Excellence Awards.
Why join us?
- Take the opportunity to find out more about the categories and which ones might suit your business
- Hear from a local business on their approach to entering Awards and how it forms part of their business strategy
- Pick up tips on putting together a successful awards entry
- Get advice on some easy ways you can use PR and social media to promote your business
- Learn how to enhance your product packaging photos
- Network and meet other businesses in the sector
- Meet some of the category sponsors and find out what they are looking for in an entry
- Overview of 2019 categories, benefits of entering and key pointers to make the most of the judging process.
- Tell Your Story – Useful tools and ideas for making the most of the Awards publicity, PR and social media to help raise awareness of your own business.
- A Picture Tells 1,000 Words – A taster session on creating great food and drink photography in-house, even with just the use of an iPhone and some basic lighting.
You must register to attend in advance.
For more information on this event, please contact Elizabeth Mathie – email@example.com.