Your opportunity to enter the Awards
The 2020 Awards are now open for entries. If you are a food and drink producer based in north east Scotland and you have a brilliant new product or a business that is excelling in its field, then we would love to hear from you. There are 14 categories covering retail and foodservice products through to innovation, sustainability, export and more. You can enter multiple categories and entry is free and straight forward via completion of a short entry form.
If you enter the product categories, you will benefit from the chance to meet with our judges. Our judging panel includes buyers from Braehead Foods and ESS Support Services Worldwide. And, as well as the opportunity to get your products in front of them, they will share valuable feedback and insight to your product, which previous entrants have found hugely beneficial in developing successful products.
The Awards process allows us to showcase food and drink producers and their products, and there are many opportunities to get involved with press features, online and event promotions, which in turn can help you increase brand awareness and company exposure.
Connect with others in the sector
As well as the judging, there is an Awards support workshop on Wednesday 15 January and the Awards presentation dinner at The Chester Hotel on Thursday 19 March – all these offer great opportunities to meet with likeminded food and drink producers, potential new customers and the support organisations that can help grow your business.
Please take a look at the range of categories and register your interest now.
What are the business benefits from entering the Awards?
- It’s an opportunity to meet with buyers and gain valuable insight to your products
- By engaging in the Awards promotional activity and associated press, you can increase brand awareness and company exposure
- It can be motivational for staff, helping them to grow and develop new skills
- It can demonstrate your company’s commitment to new product development, innovation and good business practice
- You are given an opportunity to network with likeminded businesses, potential new customers and the support organisations that can help grow your business
If you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to contact Elise.